The Bahamas Dive Experts
All Star Liveaboards has more than 40 years of experience in operating dive liveaboards in the Bahamas. We offer three different dive experiences with the Aqua Cat being our premier service. We are proud to offer the best of the Bahamas – diving in the Exuma Cays and, weather permitting, Eleuthera. Won’t you join us?
The Ultimate Liveboard
For those looking for a luxury dive adventure, Aqua Cat is the answer. Our full-service floating resort, comes complete with accommodations for couples, singles and groups, scuba diving, dive equipment rental and storage, meals, snacks, bar, water sports, eco-adventures and port nights. Our award-winning captain and crew are at your service.
• Departs Nassau (NAS) on Saturdays to the Exuma Cays
• 7 nights all inclusive
• Up to 26 dives
• Luxury accommodations with private baths
• Shore excursions and airport transfers included
Experience exceptional scuba diving like no other place in the Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean. The variety of dive sites in the Exuma Cays is truly unique. Because it can only be reached on a dive liveaboard, this underwater world is pristine and filled with an abundance of colorful fish, macro-critters, corals, sponges, fans, lobster and sharks.
In addition to swimming with the sharks, enjoy:
• Passive shark feeding dives
• Walls that begin as shallow as 40
• High speed drift dives through the cuts of the cays
• Blue holes banked by patch reefs with huge schools of fish
Nassau, Bahamas (NAS)
Boarding: Saturday, 6:00pm
Saturday Ground Transfers
Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). Friday afternoon
Disembark: Saturday, 9:00am
1. More than 9 months prior to departure, a full refund less a 5% cancellation fee.
2. Less than 9 months prior to departure, all payments are forfeited.
If the trip departs full, we will issue a full refund less 5% cancellation fee.
Policy for trip interruption due to a named storm: A future credit will be offered for any missed days with no expiration date for using the credit. We understand your busy schedules and the need to plan. There is no refund for cancellations due to weather.
It is recommended that all passengers purchase travel protection to help protect you and your trip investment. It is also recommended that all divers have diving accident insurance. You can request a brochure from our office or go to:
Diveassure: For annual combination trip and dive accident insurance.
Divers Alert Network: For annual combination trip and dive accident insurance.
Travelex: Travel protection for a single trip. You may choose the TRAVEL SELECT policy and select the optional ADVENTURE SPORTS COVERAGE upgrade which waives the policy exclusions for extreme sports such as scuba diving.
AQUA CAT CHECKLIST
○ MASK, FINS AND SNORKEL *
○ BUOYANCY COMPENSATOR * **
○ REGULATOR WITH SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE GAUGE * ** (Rental regulators have octopus and pressure and depth gauges)
○ DIVE WATCH *
○ DEPTH GAUGE OR COMPUTER * (Our rental regulators have depth gauges)
○ WETSUIT ** (Between fall and spring, a wetsuit is recommended)
○ DIVE LIGHT ** (Required for night dives)
○ CHEMICAL LIGHT STICK OR SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE (Required for night dives, may be purchased on board)
○ DIVER’S CERTIFICATION CARD *
○ MONEY (Money for the night ashore, souvenirs and crew tip, 15% is recommended and can be given to the Captain at the end of the week)
○ ISLAND HIKING SHOES +
○ DIVING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED: Tanks and weightbelts
○ CLOTHING TO BRING: The atmosphere on board the Aqua Cat is always relaxed and casual. Several bathing suits, shorts, long pants, several t-shirts, blouse/shirt and wind breaker all packed in soft luggage. Also deck shoes, sandals, suntan lotion (non-oil) and sunglasses. In winter, sweatshirts or sweaters are advisable. Personal items such as aspirin and decongestants.
*Required for divers
**Available for rent with prior arrangements
+ The Exuma Cays offers many opportunities to go ashore and explore and enjoy the uninhabited beaches. For these occasions, we highly recommend proper footwear for these eco adventures. Flip flops are not suitable. We suggest water shoes or TEVA type sandals. Sneakers are fine but they might get wet!